1. Your Consent
2. Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the DLO Platform, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the DLO Platform and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the DLO Platform.
3. What Is a Cookie?
4. Key Concepts
: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by ).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
5. How to Delete and Block our Cookies
. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
6. What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on the DLO Platform may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
cookies let you move around the DLO Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the DLO Platform and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the DLO Platform when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the DLO Platform, so if you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the DLO Platform or the security on the DLO Platform will perform during your visit.
cookies collect information about how you use the DLO Platform i.e., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the DLO Platform works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the DLO Platform is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the DLO Platform that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the DLO Platform by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the DLO Platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the DLO Platform so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to the DLO Platform
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
cookies are used to track your visit to the DLO Platform, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows DLO to display targeted ads to you on the DLO Platform.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within the DLO Platform.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the DLO Platform.
7. Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Please note that on the DLO Platform, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
More Information About Targeted Advertising by Third Parties
For more information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, go to:
Last updated: Jan 25, 2022